NGOs in Malta mostly complain about lack of financial resources to run effective campaigns and projects. TerraFirma’s Fundraising training is specially designed for small and medium sized NGOs in Malta. Participants will be able to:
- Improve communication skills in raising funds
- Learn how to formulate a fundraising strategy
- Understand the expectations of donors
- Become familiar with individual and major donors approaches
- Familiarise with EU grants
The training will be of particular benefit to the fundraising staff (or volunteers), project managers and directors of your organisations.
Registration with the TerraFirma Project Coordinator is required for attendance. During the training, practical case studies of the participants and problems encountered in their fundraising activities will be discussed. Interested participants are therefore encouraged to send their financial proposals or related documents to TerraFirma prior to the training session on 14th November.
For registration contact the project coordinator.